Breast Cancer Treatment Options And Outcomes - resource for patients
A comprehensive report for patients summarizing Breast Cancer treatment options and results.
What can you learn from this report?
1. All the FDA-approved breast cancer treating drugs
2. How do these cancer drugs work
3. When are they used
4. How long do patients survivve with these drugs
5. Side effects
7. General outline of treatment based on the disease stage
8. Link to clinical trials
9. Link to other resources
10. Informaiton on support groups
Why learn all this information?
So that as a patient you can make informed decisions. You get the satisfaction of doing the absolute best under the circumstances.
This is a 48 page report with 9 sections, With information presented here, patients can now make informed decisions together with their doctors.