DIRECT CONSULTATION - CancerTherapies4U LLC
Talk directly with one of our cancer biologists.
In this direct session, you can discuss anything cancer related or ask any questions cancer related. Our goal is to listen to you. We believe deep listening is very important to understand the real questions. Once we understand your questions and problems, we will discuss answers/solutions to add real value to your cancer treatment and disease management.
Please do the following to reserve a session:
1. Pay to reserve a session on our website. Or, you can call us at 512-366-0888 and reserve a session. Our office hours are 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CST. If we are not able to answer your call, kindly leave a voicemail with your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
2. Email us the confirmation number at 'tellus@cancertherapies4U.com'.
3. Also, in the same email, give us a brief history of your cancer and related treatments as well as some of the questions that you would like to ask so that we can prepare before hand for a great session. You can always add questions during the session. If your questions are beyong our expertise and we are not able to answer your questions, we will refund your fee.
4. In addition, please let us know your 3 preferred time windows.
5. We will email you the details of the expert who will call you and the phone number you will be recieving a call from. We can FaceTime, Whats App and Zoom.
Usually, the sessions last anywhere between 45 minutes to 2 hours. If it goes over, it is fine. We are here to help. You will not be charged for any additional time.
Our experts will use electronic visual aids, pictures, dry erase board or anything that helps to deliver a beyond expectation session. Our tested method and experienced teachers will try to understand your unique situation and needs first, and subsequently will deliver a solution that will add value. Our mission is to help cancer patients understand their therapeutic options better and make informed decisions about their treatment together with the healthcare provider.